To ensure best possible quality and stability of the broadcast we recommend using a direct LAN connection (as opposed to wifi).
- Make sure before beginning of the conference that the audio and video quality of your PC/laptop is sufficient
- Check if you've installed the latest version of your browser
- We do not recommend using Internet Explorer for connecting to the conference and remind you not to have too many tabs open in your browser
In order to ensure a smooth (technical) process at the DGHM 2021 congress, we ask you - if you are working with a work device (PC, laptop) in the company network (e.g. clinic, company) or a rental device - to clarify the following points with your IT department in advance:
Following ports must be open:
- Port 443 (https)
- As back-up also Port 80 (http)
The following domains must not be blocked by your firewall:
- Domain of the congress platform: dghm-digital.de
- Domain for programme management: program-management.conventus.de/
- Domain for verification: *.conventus-apps.de
- Participant chat: sni.qutic.com
- Support chat: support2.conventus.de
To be able to attend the conference, you should have a proper and stable internet connection, a PC / laptop, tablet or mobile phone, speakers / headphones and a microphone. The use of a webcam is optional. Please always make sure you're have the latest version of your browser installed. Especially with versions of Internet Explorer older than version 11 you may experience increased issues.
You can find further information on technical requirements in the user manual. You also need to be registered to the event which you can do via the conference website.
You can contact us directly via the chat icon you can find on every congress website.
Please make sure that your browser and operating system are able to support Vimeo (here).
As active participants (conference chairs/speakers):
- Please make sure your browser and operating system support Zoom.
- Please make sure you have installed the Zoom-client for meetings.
- Please make sure that your internet connection can reach at least 2 MB/s in uploads and at least 4 MB/s in downloads. You can test your connection speed here.
- Please make sure you have good audio quality and you can be heard properly. You can check your settings beforehand here. Using a headset may enable best audio quality.
- It is advised to use a laptop or desktop PC to ensure an optimal presentation. However, the use of a mobile device (mobile phone or tablet) is also supported by our software.
The ePoster sessions will take place in Zoom meetings. The corresponding talks will be held live, one after the other, as shown in the programme. After the presentations, breakout rooms will be opened and each author will go to their breakout room. You can reach the breakout rooms via the menu in Zoom. Within the remaining time, you can go to the room of interest to you with the respective ePoster author to discuss directly with him/her.
The majority of the congress material will be available for you after the congress at dghm-digital.de. You can then view all presentations individually until 31 December 2021. Please remember that it is up to the authors to decide if their presentations can be made available after congress. This may lead to gaps within the programme. Please also consider that using the on demand area after the congress is not included in the certification processes and will not be acknowledged and certified.
We will do our best to make all sessions available to you online.
Speakers and congress chairs will be connected live to all sessions (also when presentations aren't being given live). You can ask questions via the chat during the presentations. At the end of each presentations the chairs will view all questions and read them out loud for the speakers to answer. For further conversations you may use the congress chat room at any time.
Please find more information at "Certification" .
- Only use your real and full name for the congress unless your pseudonym is commonly known.
- You can of course set up a profile picture (ideally potrait picture of yourself where your face isn't hidden) so other participants can find and contact you easier.
- Recording presentations in any way (video, audio, screenshots) and the distribution of such materials is strictly prohibited.
Chat & conversation guidelines
- Meeting each other with politeness and mutual respect are our highest priority.
- Please follow the directions and informations from the conference chairs
- Personal insults, racist, sexist or insulting comments of any sort within the chat are prohibited and will be deleted immediately
- Spam and unauthorised advertisments are also prohibited and will be deleted immediately
The organisers reserve their rights to exclude any participants violating any of the guidelines from the congress.